Blog

God is significantly increasing and releasing discernment right now especially in dreams at night. He is growing His people in discernment. He is exposing the hand of the enemy and the ways the enemy has come to steal, kill and destroy in such subtle ways to even make it “seem” like it’s the Lord’s voice.

This is going to be a week of significant freedom and joy in the CLARITY He is releasing in the increase of discernment. He is setting up a table for you in the presence of your enemies! In this increase of discernment God is not only about to “set the record straight” with what He is saying, it is going to bring you great joy, but also an acceleration of alignment into the new level of freedom, breakthrough and positioning He has for you.

Some generational giants many of you have been fighting are going to die once and for all this week!!!

You will know and recognise that you have been suddenly transitioned into a completely new and glorious place, a place that’s unrecognisable it’s so free and full of joy!!! You will get a GLIMPSE this week of the NEW that is UPON YOU AND BEFORE YOU! The new thing that God has for you!!!!

The wheels have begun to TURN!!

• Mai

I hear you Lord and receive. In the Almighty Name of Jesus…Amen! Hallelujah! What a mighty God we Serve. “Its Time” Do you dare to believe and receive? Be blessed today. 😀

July 20, 2017 at 8:53 pm Reply
  • Pam Blunt

Thank you Lana – I have been waiting and waiting, but now – this very week I have stepped into the new season of the Lord. Thank you for such truth and encouragement.

July 20, 2017 at 11:32 am Reply
    • Stephen kamau

Thank you Lord. I receive and believe and this word in my spirit for my encouragement in Jesus name

July 25, 2017 at 5:52 pm Reply
  • ShiftSharon

Amen, I believe and receive the word of the prophet that I may prosper! Thank you Father for Your Rhema Word.

July 19, 2017 at 2:58 am Reply
  • ShiftSharon

Yes and Amen! I believe and I receive the word of the prophet that I may prosper!
    Thank you Father for Your Rhema Word!

July 19, 2017 at 2:55 am Reply
  • Joanna Goodall

This is a timely word as in the last days the enemy will deceive many including many of God’s people “even the elect if it were possible”. There are many deceiving spirits moving, confusing and making people question where they really stand on issues, “what is wrong will become right and what is right will become wrong..” also many ‘ear tickling’ messages and doctrines because the church doesn’t want to deal with the difficult things, hard choices or stand up for what is right.. it is imperative that we discern the ‘voices’ we here – matches up with the ‘whole’ of scripture, not pick and choose what we like and what we don’t. The world is going to become more and more confusing and difficult. Good word.

July 19, 2017 at 2:43 am Reply
  • LaVerne Jackson

This message is obviously to the world-wide Body of Christ! I RECEIVE it in Jesus’ name! Thank you, Lana, for obeying the Lord to document this word for US!

July 18, 2017 at 10:48 pm Reply
  • seunger

Yes please…..As i was walking and praying on Sunday i picked up 2 smooth stones from different locations in my path….. maybe – some giants are coming down.

July 18, 2017 at 12:49 am Reply
  • Rosie

I receive that WORD! Amen, Amen & Amen again!!

July 17, 2017 at 9:44 pm Reply
  • sayara nuñez

I Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Lorddddddddddddddddddddddd <3<3<3<3<3 He Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ussssss <x<x<x<x Amazinggggggg are his kidnesssss <3<3<33 I Love youuuuuuu Jesussss

July 17, 2017 at 7:09 pm Reply
  • Annette

I’ve Been waiting for this confirmation….I Receive with grateful spirit! John 16:24

July 17, 2017 at 6:04 pm Reply
  • Kendra Azariah

HALLELUJAH!!! To You Father alone be praised!
    The Lord is continually increasing the voices of his female expression to speak and bring forth His light!! And all we can do is stand in awe.. in reverence.. in love with Him!

God Bless You Lana!

July 17, 2017 at 5:40 pm Reply
  • Tameka Christophe

Praise the LORD, for He is good His mercy endures forever!!! I Receive every word By Faith through the Grace given to me in Jesus name!!!

July 17, 2017 at 5:02 pm Reply
  • Venera Francis

Amen!!! I receive it by faith.
    Thank you Lana for your heart and obedience.

July 17, 2017 at 3:12 pm Reply
  • Maria

Dear Lana,
    It was your best message: short, objective, clear, understandable, to the point!
    I really really hope you are right and this very week it happens, the final awakening I am waiting for.
    But, if nothing happen, it is all right. However, this case, ask God why the false alarm or the delay, maybe.
    Anyway, keep on publishing the messages you get, preferably like that short message of today.
    I love you, my unknown friend …

July 17, 2017 at 2:14 pm Reply
  • Gabriel Hanson

Thank you for this word. . .perfect timing too. I receive this word on behalf of me, my family and my church.

July 17, 2017 at 1:08 pm Reply
  • Sheila

Praise Yahweh! I receive this timely word because it applies to my life RIGHT NOW….I declare and decree a breakthrough in discernment over my life, NOW, in Jesus name!

July 17, 2017 at 12:51 pm Reply
  • :)

It’s happening. It’s really happening. When I first started reading your posts, I got excited at that point in my journey when you would use words like “breakthrough” and “acceleration”…but then I would become fearful and suspicious at times that I was possibly being lead “down a garden path : ) But, throughout all the difficulty and beginning points of “birthing (my eyes are seeing it now…but the process is simply continuing now and blindness is moving into more sight as I press in, to His Will and His Way)…through this birthing process, He (the Great Physician who is overseeing the birthing of the Baby), began to move into position and do sovereign works – in His great wisdom – and “pull stuff out of the way”… i.e. torments, regrets, opposition, confusion, hanger-on effects of sin.

But, over time, I even though stuff was happening, I began to get a little irritated, Lana, with your repetition of “breakthrough” and “acceleration”…but sight is coming this morning, and, by the Grace of God going before me, and taking me by my right hand, and His Word filling me and moving me into position for – YES! – BREAKTHROUGH and ACCELERATION! – IT IS HAPPENING!

I have a journey – a pilgrimage – to continue…but it’s becoming REAL…and more and More and MORE r e A L !

Jesus has been proving Himself to be real from the beginning…but, “I come alive, come ALIVE when He breathes on me…and His breath is beginning to move TO me and will increasingly move THROUGH ME! We are ONE in the BOND of Christ, YES! We are ONE in the BOND of Christ! We have joined our spirits with the Spirit of God, we are ONE in the BOND of CHRIST!!!!!

Hallelujah.

What a Day.

I am beginning to…tremble… : )

July 17, 2017 at 12:10 pm Reply
  • Cindy Barclay

Praise God! I decree this message in Jesus name!!! To God be the glory now and forever more!!! “Not by strength nor by might, but by his spirit!”

July 17, 2017 at 12:01 pm Reply
  • Sandra Murphy

Yes and amen.

July 17, 2017 at 11:47 am Reply
  • Evelyn Wheeler

Lana thank you for this timely word as I step out on a journey that has never been travelled …by me! I so appreciate your postings!

July 17, 2017 at 11:02 am Reply
  • SylviaJune Montpellier

Lord God Almighty I Praise you for your faithfulness to me,, Thank you for Removing and destroying those Giants out of my way for good, They can not ever again Interfear with God’s purpose for my well-being,, in who I AM in Christ Jesus, No weapons can ever form against me again, in the Mighty Name of Jesus,,, It is Finished,.it is Done completely,. Glory be to GOD our maker,,& ur Savior, our everlasting Peace,,

July 17, 2017 at 10:14 am Reply
  • Meshack Baloyi

This is the time I have been long waiting for. Glory be to God who can turn all things around, make weak to be strong and make the useless things to be useful. Amen.

July 17, 2017 at 9:34 am Reply
  • Francine Graham

Thank you Lana. This is so encouraging ?

July 17, 2017 at 9:02 am Reply
  • Joe

Amen Amen.

July 17, 2017 at 6:10 am Reply
  • Anne

Amen!!! Lord I now TODAY is my time… Lord I have been waiting for many years. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

July 17, 2017 at 5:47 am Reply
  • Laura

Hallelujah!

July 17, 2017 at 3:16 am Reply
  • Luisa Joseph

Thank you Father!!!!
    I receive in the name of father son & holy spirit!!!!

Blessings Lana!!

July 17, 2017 at 2:18 am Reply
  • Claire

Thank you so much, Lana! I am seeing everything you are speaking over the last few months actually happening for me – each time I have not seen your email until after I have been with Him! The confirmation is so empowering for me! Thank you for listening, hearing and speaking His word!

July 17, 2017 at 1:44 am Reply
  • Elaine

Thank you Lana for this word! I receive it in Jesus name!!

July 17, 2017 at 1:36 am Reply
  • Rhonda Kennelly

I receive this word! Thank you Lana and thank you Jesus???

July 17, 2017 at 1:35 am Reply
  • Felicity

Dear Lana, your word came through to my email this morning at the same time I was receiving this revelation from the Lord that my trials were over & a new dawn had begun I even felt that the enemies I had been fighting for so long had be blinded or killed off & my path was now free of thorns.
    A feeling of great joy & discernment was in my spirit this morning for the first time in many years, praise God. The father even showed me a prayer I had prayed several years ago was now answered oh the joy I felt when he revealed this to me was overwhelming and then I read your word and it’s all aligned with my spirit today.
    Thank you Lana for your wonderful ministry you bring hope & joy to the world. God bless you and your family.

July 17, 2017 at 12:30 am Reply
  • Rene from USA

Wow. Wow. This past weekend Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, I went through CDs on repentance of French, British and Nimrod bloodlines. Still waiting for the German CD to show up. Have been in a stuck spot for years and the atmosphere has been shifting since July 4th. Thank You King Jesus. Thank you Lana. You are hearing from Him.

July 17, 2017 at 12:21 am Reply
  • Tiffany Flores

Thank you so much .

July 17, 2017 at 12:08 am Reply
  • Michelle

Thank you Lord! I’ve been waiting Amen!!

July 17, 2017 at 12:06 am Reply
  • Victoria

Praise God i receive this word for my life it has already begun to happen praise God

July 16, 2017 at 11:57 pm Reply
  • Yvonne

Amen!!!! I receive this word in the matchless name of Jesus for me and my children !! Father Thank you for your son !! I love you Jesus !!!!

July 16, 2017 at 11:47 pm Reply
  • Doreen Bucher

Dear Lana, There is a mighty convergence in the prophetic now. Your inspired words have comfimed that this week has be ordained as. the beginning of Divine Intervention. THANK YOU ABBA, LORD JESUS.HOLY SPIRIT for such a time as this. Doreen USA

July 16, 2017 at 11:37 pm Reply
  • Leslee

Amen!!

July 16, 2017 at 10:36 pm Reply
  • Joan

Thank you LORD JESUS!

July 16, 2017 at 10:25 pm Reply
  • Stephanie

YAY God!! So looking forward to the NEW.. !!!!

July 16, 2017 at 10:24 pm Reply
  • Marie-Pearl

Amen. A timely word in season. I believe and receive. Thank you and God bless you exceedingly.

July 16, 2017 at 10:19 pm Reply
  • Bafana Mkwanazi

Thank you Lana. I am blessed by the prophecy because my faith is uplifted. I receive the word. Lord Jesus, do a new thing.

July 16, 2017 at 10:16 pm Reply
  • BENITA GARNETT

Glory to God!!!! Hallelujah

July 16, 2017 at 10:14 pm Reply
  • leslielantzbeaumont

I have few giants to slay….thanks for this word, Lana. It gives me courage and hope.

July 16, 2017 at 10:01 pm Reply
  • Anne Obure

Amen and amen and amen! This is my Word and I receive it in Jesus Name!

July 16, 2017 at 9:56 pm Reply