Blog

As I have been sitting with the Lord and praying for Texas and the devastating situation with Hurricane Harvey, I heard the words..

“The tide is turning in Texas.”

I believe this is a decree of the Lord over the major breakthrough that has been happening and will continue to increase over Texas as the outpouring of His Spirit continues.

As I continued to sit with the Lord I heard the words:

“Texas, I am coming in, I am coming in, in a way I have never come in before. I am coming in a way you have never seen before. I am coming, I am coming, I am coming. I am going to make a way where there is now way. The tide is turning in Texas. The way it ‘has been’ will no longer be that way. There is a NEW DAY upon you Texas. There is a NEW DAY upon you Texas. I am with you, I am holding you, I am releasing the manifestation of the new day of destiny written in the scrolls of heaven over you Texas. As this storm has come to devastate, I am coming to ACTIVATE. To activate a greater tipping point of breakthrough upon you Texas. A new whole new level of signs, wonders and miracles as I show up. I am fighting for you Texas."

"I am standing with you My people as you decree. What the enemy has sent against you, I will turn! Where the enemy has come to devastate, I am coming to ADD to you! There is a battle in the heavenlies happening over Texas right now, but I have released my angels of recompense. Prepare for visitation. Prepare for visitation. I am coming. I am coming. I am coming and I am coming as the King of Glory. You will see My Glory like you have never seen My people. Lift up your eyes, and command this storm to pass, command this storm to turn. For the enemy’s attempts will be turned on their head, and you will see Me come, you will see Me come, your King of Glory. Your greatest days of visitation are upon you, My children. Your greatest days of outpouring are upon you and have begun and is about to increase in a way you have never seen. I am going to show up unexpectedly in your midst and you will be left in awe."

"The enemy has come to bring terror and fear, but I am coming to restore AWE. I am coming to reveal My goodness, My nature in a way you have never seen. The TRAIN OF MY ROBE will FILL TEXAS. My Glory is coming in unprecedented ways. It’s a new day. No longer moving with the old, the guards are shifting, the positions are changing, the ‘making room’ for the new thing I am doing is happening, I am coming fiercely and furiously with My fire and you will see My holiness like you have never seen before My people. Unprecedented encounters with Me, My Glory and holiness will be seen amongst you leaving you crying out “holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty.”

THE GROUND THE ENEMY HAS OCCUPIED IN TEXAS IS BEING UPROOTED

I then saw a tidal wave of His Spirit (I am not referring to this hurricane or flood, in the Spirit) come in flowing with such peace and strength through Texas and a DEEP UPROOTING was taking place. The Lord was going into the “hidden places” in Texas and He was UPROOTING the “ROOTS” and “LEGAL GROUNDS” that the enemy has had in Texas. I then heard the words:

“The ground the enemy has occupied in Texas is being uprooted. I have come in response to the cries of intercession of My people and I am uprooting strongholds and a whole new move of My Spirit is about to be released in Texas. The areas where the enemy has rejoiced over ‘land taken’, now his days of greatest mourning are upon him as he is reminded of his defeat, as he is reminded of his position, under the feet of My people, and now My people will rejoice and a whole new level of praise will rise from My people in Texas as the strongholds of old, come tumbling down and I make a way in the wilderness, streams in the desert and a whole new area of breakthrough in areas that have been held by the enemy, is suddenly turned and handed to My people to begin to extend My Kingdom in greater ways.”

I saw the enemy and other demonic figures dancing around what looked like an IDOL and it reminded me of Baal. As they dancing around and rejoiced at this idol that they had built within Texas, I saw lightning fall from heaven and suddenly strike this IDOL and it not only tumbled down to the ground, but it was completely destroyed into dust and then suddenly where it was, a HUGE FOUNTAIN appeared in its place.

I then heard the Lord say:

“The idol of religion is coming down. I am striking down religion, I am striking down the spirit of religion and where it has had its greatest hold, I am raising up FOUNTAINS OF LIFE and My living water where many will come to DRINK of My salvation and revelation from ALL over the world. The very areas where this spirit of religion has had its strongest hold, I am breaking it, I am removing it, and those places shall be known as WELLS of My Spirit and revelation to be KEY in the OUTPOURING I am releasing. Get ready Texas! Get ready Texas! I am coming in a way that is unexpected, I am coming in a way that’s completely new, and the TRAIN OF MY ROBE is going to COVER TEXAS, as I step in as the King of Glory and My HOLINESS is restored in Texas like NEVER before.”

• De

Thank you for this word about Texas. This has been a word the Father gave me as well. The church has watered down His word for to long. So these waters that have come at His right time since we are entering into the fall feasts and the sound of the shofar to repent is at hand. May the bride prepare with the first step to repent and enter into full dependance of OUR Father Yahweh

September 2, 2017 at 11:16 pm Reply
  • Connie

Could you repost the previous word you had for Texas when you were on the plane? I am a pastor in Texas and these both really bear witness with my spirit.

August 31, 2017 at 2:03 pm Reply
  • Luane Watkins

Good news! God is so good, that old devil thought he had the upper hand….HA!

August 30, 2017 at 7:42 pm Reply
  • Cheryl

Praise God! We come into agreement with you on this word! AMEN!!!

August 30, 2017 at 7:27 pm Reply
  • Christy Corn

Let’s play the sleuce game I woke saying one morning

August 30, 2017 at 5:57 pm Reply
  • Elder Wells

Thanks Lana for bringing
    Forth the Lords word for Texas
    I pray for them all.

Im an Exmormon from Bendigo that has a big fountain in centre of town. I follow Z3News.
    I believe Hurricane Harvey on 25th and The Grand American Solar Eclipse on 21st
    match verse numbers as dates that fulfil a revelation given to Prophet Joseph Smith, July 23rd, 1837— Canonised as doctrine and Covenants in Latter Day Saints Scripture.

D&C 112:

23 Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face.
    24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.
    25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;
    26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

Conclusion

A Portent of Darkness (The eclipse) shall cover the earth. Symbol of spiritual Darkness of men’s minds.
    Flesh has become corrupt before the face of God because of genetic engineering. Some who walk amongst you are not of my seed Adam (Hybrid clones and alien DNA among us.)

Kind Regards

Elder WELLS
    Bendigo

August 30, 2017 at 12:48 pm Reply
  • CARLA MORMON

Glory to GOD. I believe it and I agree with the vision/word. I have been seeing lightening and the word idol or an impression of an idol. So I thank you Lord for what you are doing in this hour.

August 30, 2017 at 7:25 am Reply
  • CommunionFire Ministries

Yes Yes Yes!!!!

August 30, 2017 at 2:52 am Reply
  • Ford

I am in agreement with this Word for Texas. God Bless and Amen and Amen.

August 29, 2017 at 9:43 pm Reply
    • Gene

Amen!

August 30, 2017 at 3:44 am Reply
  • Jan Tennyson

Yes Lord! The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stoped, and the rain from heaven was restrained.

August 29, 2017 at 3:43 pm Reply
  • Carrie Hassell

YES! I have lived in Texas all my life/39 years. I am so excited for this word and I say YES to God!

August 29, 2017 at 3:17 pm Reply
  • Hope M

“While Mexico was at war with Spain, thousands of white colonists, cattleman, adventures, and mercenaries, were coming from other parts of North America that had been already invaded and occupied looking for land and gold they could find and obtain “by any means.” These mercenaries fixed their eyes and interest in what is today “Texas,” placed themselves in land plots, and later enlarged their population so that by 1835 there were more white foreigners than native Mexicans in the area. In 1836 the white foreigners occupied most of the territory by force, declared “independence” and called the stolen lands “Republic of Texas.” This bandit’s act caused the war between Mexico and the United States for the first time until the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was signed between the two countries on February 2, 1848. Mexico lost the land the whites called “Texas” but subsequently the rest of the Northern territories which eventually became part of the whole mass land known today as the US “Southwest.”

The land stolen from Mexico is bigger than Germany and France combined and considered to be among the riches in the world where an abundance of gold was found after the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was signed. The native Mexicans were forced to become US citizens or leave the area one year after the Treaty was signed. As a result of the invader’s laws, thousands of native Mexicans left but the great majority stayed and became citizens. Throughout the development of the so-called “Republic of Texas” the war against Mexicans was made of grave crimes. The well-known philosopher and historian Jose Vasconcelos wrote that one reason whites perpetrated horrible crimes against Mexicans, was because they believed in the concept known as “MANIFEST DESTINY” which in practice meant to “kill all the Mexicans and take Mexico.” History has registered thousands of grotesque crimes against Mexicans in that part of the Native American Continent, but more outstanding for having similarities with the grave crimes by whites in Central and South America, are those related to the taken of men by force of arms out of their homes to be murdered, then the white killers would back to the homes and rape women and little girls, murder them, set the homes on fire, and kill all the animals.

The historian Jose Vasconcelos wrote that Mexicans used to refer to whites who committed the crimes as “drunken bandits, fornicators, devils vomited from hell, and monsters who defy the laws of nature; they are white men with dirty beards, ignorant, shameless, stinking, with their hats thrown towards the back, thirsty for the wish of stealing our lands and wealth, and for raping our beautiful young ladies.” That reference is still valid today.”

“The areas where the enemy has rejoiced over ‘’LAND TAKEN’, now his days of greatest mourning are upon him as he is reminded of his defeat, as he is reminded of his position, under the feet of My people, and now My people will rejoice and a whole new level of praise will rise from My people in Texas as the STRONGHOLDS OF OLD, come tumbling down and I make a way in the wilderness, streams IN THE DESERT, and a whole new area of breakthrough in areas that have been held by the enemy, is suddenly turned and handed to My people to begin to extend My Kingdom in greater ways.”

I saw the enemy and other demonic figures dancing around what looked like an IDOL and it reminded me of Baal. As they dancing around and rejoiced at this idol that they had built within Texas, (Idol, such as a WALL) I saw lightning fall from heaven and suddenly strike this IDOL and it not only tumbled down to the ground, but it was completely destroyed into dust and then suddenly where it was, a HUGE FOUNTAIN appeared in its place.”

AMEN! We should be building places that bring us together in worship on the border, not building walls that simply represent our attitude of supremacy and our RELIGIOSITY. It is not true Christianity to steal land from Mexico, to contribute to its demise, and then once our neighbor is struggling, to build a wall and turn a blind eye to those who suffer. All we have in Texas in RELIGION, not true Christianity. We are commanded to welcome the stranger, and instead we have PRIVATIZED their detention and deportations, ripping them from family (so much for family values in America), and we have deported them back to their death.

I then heard the Lord say: “The idol of religion is coming down. I am striking down religion, I am striking down the spirit of religion and where it has had its greatest hold, I am raising up FOUNTAINS OF LIFE and My living water where many will come to DRINK of My salvation and revelation from ALL over the world. The very areas where this spirit of religion has had its strongest hold, I am breaking it, I am removing it, and those places shall be known as WELLS of My Spirit and revelation to be KEY in the OUTPOURING I am releasing.”

This is incredible, b/c I personally know wonderful Christians who install wells and water stations in the desert along the southern border, for those migrants who are crossing and who often face death, just to seek a better life or opportunity, work, education, safety in America– a place where they want to give back and contribute to our society, not to take. I think it is very prophetic to declare that God is installing wells and fountains -both literally and in the spiritual realm. Amen!

August 29, 2017 at 4:43 am Reply
  • kmcvey2405

As I sit up tonight listening to the wind howl and the rains beat down, I am filled with joy at your prophecy. He is doing a new thing. And though it is painful we must trust. Thank you for sharing your words with His people. I so needed this.

August 29, 2017 at 3:37 am Reply
  • David DeRossett

Since Texas is a strong politically and religiously conservative state, this seems to be a warning from “God” that He is coming to “straighten us out” re: our commencing to enforce our national immigration laws which haven’t been enforced under our U.S. past Marxist leadership. It strikes me that if God actually sent or inspired a message, He could write much better than that.

August 29, 2017 at 1:30 am Reply
  • Cindy Anne

Thanks, Lana, for the very encouraging word for Texas….I am touched by God’s overwhelming love and plans for us in Texas and for the coming of His kingdom all over the earth!

August 28, 2017 at 10:59 pm Reply
  • Intercessor for the Lord

This is exactly how I have been praying- my spirit witnesses with this.

August 28, 2017 at 4:55 pm Reply
  • Sophia

Thank you for this mighty word as we keep Texas uplifted in prayer. I connect with you, I decree the same over Texas and I declare that the enemy will NOT thrwart God’s plans to expand the kingdom within the earth. Prepare for His coming!

August 28, 2017 at 3:51 pm Reply
  • rosary01

Thank you from Texas, Lana. We receive this Word and decree it with you.

August 28, 2017 at 2:49 pm Reply
  • Nettie Gray

I STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS DECREE AND DECLARE IT “DONE” IN YESHUAJESUS MIGHTY NAME, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 28, 2017 at 2:39 pm Reply
  • RoShanda

Amen!!! Thank you Lord!

August 28, 2017 at 2:37 pm Reply
  • JoAnne Scott Robinson

Yes!! Yes!! Such confirmation , thank you !!

August 28, 2017 at 2:14 pm Reply
  • Connie

Wow! YES Father, YES!

August 28, 2017 at 1:48 pm Reply
  • patricia

WOW! Awesome word! When the enemy comes in like a flood I will set up a standard against him! Isaiah 59:19

August 28, 2017 at 1:40 pm Reply
  • Robert McDuffie

On the 4th day of the 40 days of repentance – a category 4 hurricane landed and will dump 40 inches of rain over 4 days on the 4th largest city, which is located in the 4th largest county in the USA!

(Note: Houston, Texas is where 6 million people live!)

This particular season of teshuva is an exact parallel to the 40 days of repentance -Yahweh gave Nineveh – which also directly proceeded with a total solar eclipse!!!

I personally believe that if President Trump doesn’t call for a national day of prayer and fasting during this forty days – then what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah and what happened to Jerusalem the 9th of Av in 587 B.C. and 70 A.D. will surely happen to the USA!

The recent total eclipse had a 70 mile path of total darkness in the 70th year since Israel was reborn a nation. In the path of the total eclipse – 7 places named Salem (which were named for Jerusalem) – experienced total darkness! The eclipse is the first of two that will cross the USA. First from west to east and then from north to south – 7 year later! This celestial X over St Louis is actually the ancient Hebrew letter Tav – which Yahweh used to mark the men who feared Him in Ezekiel 9!

The numerical value of the letter Tav is 400 and it is translated into the Word sign in Ezekiel 9. The Sun, Moon and Stars were created to be signs! (Genesis 1:14) The Sun is 400 times further from the Earth than the Moon and 400 times larger too and that is what makes the eclipse possible!

The month of Elul is the month of harvest in the Scriptures – which culminates with the Feast of Trumpets – which will begin at sunset on the 20th of September and continue through the next day – which is the very day of the Feast of Trumpets of Yahweh’s judgment! On this same day – for the very first time – the international day of peace will fall on this exact day!

Every year this day has a different theme and for the very first time the theme for this event is “Peace and Safety!”

I am of the personal conviction that 1 Thessalonians 5 was written concerning this very day in history! Only Yahweh KNOWS and only time will tell!

I encourage everyone to fast and pray and be ready against that day! Examine yourself and see if you are truly in the faith! Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling!

Shalom, shalom, Robert Arthur McDuffie – Galatians 6:14

Ps – The storm named Harvey (which means carnage, battle-worthy, forged in iron and blazing fire) made land fall at Corpus Christi, Texas. Corpus Christi (which was ordered to evacuate to a place of safety by their ruling authorities) and means “body of Christ / Messiah” and the number four is represented by a door in the Hebrew word pictures of the alphabet.

This could possibly be a prophetic living picture of 1Thessalonians 5! The saints will be evacuated by Y’shua (who is the door and is at the door to come for those are His) – to a place of safety – while carnage afflicts the wicked of this world by the one who is battle worthy, coming with blazing fire and a rod of iron to rule over all who are judged in their wickedness!

Hallelu-Yah!!!

August 28, 2017 at 12:41 pm Reply
  • Denise Mayfield

Thank you for this word! I, along with thousands of people in the greater Houston area recognize that, in our physical being, we are completely powerless against this storm. However, with Power of prayer, we are equipped to pray heaven down to earth to defeat the machinations of the enemy! This prophetic word gives me great courage and strength to put my face to the wind like flint and bombard heaven until the victory is won!

August 28, 2017 at 5:59 am Reply
  • Thomas Nodoubt

Yes Yes YES AND AGAIN I SAY YES!!!!
    Thank You Father for the fulfillment of my cry to You!
    Three weeks ago, I was talking with a man who is fluent in both Spanish and English and is telling me of the ‘churches’ in Mexico which have the sign ‘pare sufrir’ over them and have now invaded my area I have claimed as His territory and these inhabitants belong to Him as He is their Creator and the Only True God!
    That spirit of religion has no power and no authority over the One whom has been given All Power And All Authority and His Name Is Yahuwshua haMashiach or whom you may call by His nickname Jesus Christ. He is the One I am proud to say is my future Husband. And I announce to You with the rest of Your Bride who read these words and we say to You, ‘Yahshua we love You and we wait expectantly upon Your return. We truly do stand in awe of You and Your magnificence in power and strength and truth. Thank you!
    And thank You for the next several thousands of years we will get to spend being grateful for every second as we watch You perform Your Word because You said, ‘I watch over My Word to perform it’ ‘

Thank you, Lana.
    Thomas Nodoubt

August 28, 2017 at 3:57 am Reply
    • Glenn

pare sufrir means stop suffering, right Thomas?

August 29, 2017 at 1:41 pm Reply
  • Patricia Owens

There are some who think it is God’s judgment, especially on Houston for selling baby parts. I have seen two strong messages of this theme. But I am happy to see His mercy also.. God bless and love you.. Patricia

August 28, 2017 at 3:10 am Reply
  • Gabriel Hanson

Yes, yes, YES!!! We decree and declare this Word over Texas. . . ALL GLORY AND HONOR TO YOU FATHER!!! Thank you Lana for this Word and many blessings to you and yours!

August 28, 2017 at 3:00 am Reply
    • Deanne Newton

Sweet ! God is encouraging people to trust him, and trust others. GOD is working in Texas. Thank you sweet Papa!

August 28, 2017 at 3:15 pm Reply
  • DeAnne Newton

Hi, I’m DeAnne from around Houston, Texas, and I receive this good word for Texas. Most Texans are peaceable and love God. Yes I agree the spirit of RELIGION is leaving the state of Texas. The Father told me to rebuke the winds in Houston, like Jesus did when he spoke to the storm with his Disciples in the boat. I saw the storms subside when I did. My husband and I both did this. Also, Holy Spirit told me to tell every one I talked to tell them. All is well in the city of Houston!!! We are however, more than CONQUERORS< and OVERCOMERS!!!

August 28, 2017 at 2:40 am Reply
  • Irene Kerner

Perhaps this will be the fulfillment of Ruth Ward Heflin’s prophecy of revival. I remember in one of her books, she said revival will begin in Texas.

August 28, 2017 at 2:01 am Reply
  • Kim

Praise you Lord and I thank you for what you are doing here in Texas!

August 28, 2017 at 2:00 am Reply
  • B

This timing is very interesting. Be still and know that I AM who I AM!!!

August 28, 2017 at 1:59 am Reply
  • J.A. Marx

Yes! Received. Thanks, Lana. Praying and decreeing over Texas. Thank You, Father in Heaven. All glory and honor to You.

August 28, 2017 at 1:41 am Reply
  • Renee Franklin

Awesome #Hecandoit

August 28, 2017 at 1:33 am Reply
  • Ln

Amen Glory to God! Such a powerful Word!

August 28, 2017 at 1:27 am Reply