Blog

Over the last few months, the Lord has really been building a joy and expectancy within me for the manifestation of His promises being fulfilled in greater ways than we have ever seen in the lives of His people. The sense of the greater manifestation of fruitfulness, greater than we have ever seen, is being released and birthed right now.

I have had quite a few dreams in the past month or so where the Lord has been showing me the increase that is being released upon His people but also the JOY and the GLADDENING OF HEARTS that has begun for many and will continue to increase.

Proverbs 13:12 has been booming so loudly in my spirit:

"When hope’s dream seems to drag on and on, the delay can be depressing, but when at last your dream comes true, life’s sweetness will satisfy your soul." (The Passion Translation)

"Unrelenting disappointment leaves you heartsick, but a sudden good break can turn life around." (MSG Translation)

HE IS BRINGING UP WHAT HEARTS ARE REALLY LONGING FOR AND BREAKING UNRELENTING DISAPPOINTMENT

The Lord has been showing me over and over that hearts are being healed and will continue to be healed in this season through His PROMISES being FULFILLED. I saw CYCLES of UNRELENTING DISAPPOINTMENT FINALLY breaking as God’s people are FILLED with ecstatic praise at the FINALLY moment of breakthrough in the DEEP SEATED LONGING of a promise He had given them that they had been waiting on.

"Every one of your godly lovers receives EVEN MORE than what they ask for. For you hear what their hearts really long for and you bring them your saving strength." (Psalm 145:19 – The Passion Translation)

"He grants the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cries for help and rescues them." (Psalm 145:19 – New Living Translation)

I have been seeing the Lord so much in this season going deep into the hearts of His people and He’s bringing to the surface the DEEP THINGS that their hearts are really longing for. I see the Lord removing the clutter and the noise, removing the confusion, and He is bringing to the surface the DEEP things that hearts are really longing for. But He’s not bringing them to the surface to tease you or torment you, He just isn’t like that. He is bringing these DEEP longings of the heart to the surface because NOW IS THE TIME FOR THEIR FULFILMENT!

I saw the Lord healing hearts SO DEEPLY through the embracing and receiving of the manifestation of His promises fulfilled. Many have continued to yield to Him, have continued to delight in Him in the fire, in the opposition, in the trials, but I see a great TURNING happening right now and the TURNING I saw was totally drenched in the revelation and manifestation of Psalm 37:4:

"Make God the utmost delight and pleasure of your life and He will provide for you what you desire most" (The Passion Translation)

The revelation of His KINDNESS and GOODNESS is going to go deeper than it ever has through the bursting forth of these deep longings and promises of God FINALLY fulfilled.

I kept hearing the quote by Graham Cooke:

"God is the KINDEST person I have ever met!!!!!!!"

This is going to be a deeper reality and revelation for MANY in the entering into their promises fulfilled. I saw many standing weeping, rejoicing, shouting "TRULY He came through for me! TRULY He gave me what He promised! TRULY He gave me the desire of my heart!!!!!" and in that moment the CYCLE of UNRELENTING DISAPPOINTMENT and DOUBT that God was anything BUT GOOD was SUDDENLY HEALED!

I saw so many rising up with ecstatic praise and joy declaring Psalm 30:11:

"Then He broke through and transformed all my wailing into a whirling dance of ecstatic praise! He has torn the veil and lifted from me the heaviness of mourning. He wrapped me in glory-garments of gladness. How could I be silent when it’s time to praise you? Now my heart sings out loud, bursting with joy – a bliss inside that keeps me singing "I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH" (The Passion Translation)

"…But when at last your dream comes true… life sweetness will truly satisfy your soul" (Proverbs 13:12 – The Passion Translation)

Get ready for some divine sweetness from His heart and not being able to but SHOUT at what He has done for you and see uncontainable ecstatic joy BURST FORTH from within you. It’s HARVEST time for MANY long awaited SEEDS of promise planted long ago and recently.

He is going to leave you in awe and your testimony will be…

"TRULY YOU ARE GOOD!!!!!!!!!"

• Alan

Papa, let be according to your will

October 9, 2017 at 12:25 pm Reply
  • Carol Williams

Yes, I receive it. It is truly Harvest Time! I expect the manifestation of the promises of God NOW. I know without a doubt and believe within my heart that this is not a “Teaser” . Come, NOW, Lord Jesus. Come NOW.
    Thank you!

October 9, 2017 at 9:57 am Reply
  • Wendy Coad

What a friend
    We have
    In Jesus

October 7, 2017 at 7:20 pm Reply
  • Charlene from TN

The Lord woke me this morning saying “Lana, Lana,” and I knew I needed to write this down here. From the “Psalm 18” Word to the “Write it down” Word to the “incredible breakthrough” and then to this “your heart will be healed through this” Word, this Word has documented my experience, and I have never had anything like this in my life. I have been working in tandem with these words, as they are Word to me, and I have watched as the Lord has brought the most lowest parts (but not forgotten) of my life into His Pathway and HE has from the very morning of “incredible breakthrough” done the most highest amazing turn-arounds in my life I have ever seen in ONE day. Remember the Word that coming into a home this year would be easier than expected and that the Lord had this lined up for those who were believing? Well, it happened, and in the most unusual wonderful way, involving another situation that had been at its lowest. OK, so in one day three breakthroughs. The third constituted a relationship that is suddenly turned around and a NEW baby girl. OK, so three incredible breakthroughs and a wonderful surprise, that’s four things on the same day. It was a day I was like in shock, so the next day when I got the Word that there would be healing through all this, I almost collapsed. I really believe, and I have stood for so long, that it’s hard not to feel shell shocked, but I Believe! And I know that for me, this word has been accurate down to the very days delivered. Now for anyone else reading this, I will say fall deeper in and keep the relationship with Father in deep places, and just watch!

October 6, 2017 at 7:42 pm Reply
  • Karen

As I woke up this morning I saw Jesus crying for what His children is going through. I then saw Jesus heart’s desire for His children to be happy
    Like children laughing and playing and have fun. Then the spirit lead me to Lana’s website. I am in total awe. Oh, hoe He loves us.

Daddy You are truly a good good God.

October 6, 2017 at 3:37 am Reply
  • Richard Davidson

Yes and Amen!!!!!

October 5, 2017 at 7:32 pm Reply
  • L.M.

Thank you Abba Father! I Receive Your Goodness and Promises Fufilled In My Life. MIRACLES,SIGNS, WONDERS, RESTORATION, FINANCIAL INCREASE AND PROSPERITY! Amen. GOD Bless ,Protect and Increase You Lana. PRAYERS AND GOD’S BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I know in my Spirit that I will be seeing you in person one day at a Conference with Testimonies Galore. ALL Praises to Jesus and Abba Father.

October 5, 2017 at 3:26 pm Reply
  • Wanda

Thank you for releasing this Word I recieve it with faith and expectancy.

October 5, 2017 at 9:48 am Reply

Thank you again for this beautiful Word from The Lord. I was just hit with another blow from the enemy and The Lord has prepared this encouragement for me soon after. I was so excited, because I knew even before I read it The message was for me as an encouragement from The Lord. I felt The Lord whisper that in my heart and sure enough it was true after reading it. The Lord knew I needed the encouragement, the strength to go on, to finish. I know Im in the refining fire,and The Lord is doing His Work but sure can’t wait till it’s over and I can enter my rest, and my special time with Him. I am so looking forward to that. I have to say, I’m already getting tastes of it by these prophectic Words..Thank you very much

October 5, 2017 at 6:35 am Reply

Hallelujah. Thankyou Daddy. Show off in and through me Daddy. I receive it right now in Jesus name 🤗🤗🤗

October 5, 2017 at 5:36 am Reply
  • Derrick

I’ve definitely been waiting on something from the Lord. Today I’ve been more expectant of it than ever man.

God, Jesus, Holy Spirit! Deliver the child!

October 5, 2017 at 5:13 am Reply
  • Rebecca Sanchez

Yes, yes, yes! This is for me! The time is RIPE! My God is faithful!

October 5, 2017 at 4:53 am Reply
  • Cheryl

Just perfect for me re: unrelenting disappointment. The Lord is good!

October 5, 2017 at 4:53 am Reply
  • Elmarie Richards

Wow! I have been waiting over 10 years for this word to manifest…. the timing is
    right on target and will hit the mark! Praise Jesus! Thank you Lana.

October 5, 2017 at 4:00 am Reply

Amen thank you Jesus !!

October 5, 2017 at 3:55 am Reply
  • Anne Obure

I’m already experiencing this. I truly stand in awe of Yahweh!

October 5, 2017 at 3:26 am Reply
  • gloryandlight22

May The Most High continue to bless your heart, mind and infinite soul forever and ever 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌❤❤❤

October 5, 2017 at 3:25 am Reply