Blog

At the beginning of this week I had a dream and the Lord spoke to me “Protect the promise and the promise will protect you.”

There was a strong sense in the dream of the promises of God being released in accelerated, supernatural ways right now and the Lord is calling His people to protect the promises that are being released by cultivating an environment of faith and praise.

Don’t give into the swirl of discouragement and confusion that is attempting to come alongside the promises of God being released.

I heard the Lord say “the attempted tampering with the promise will not succeed, I have decreed the promise released.”

People of God protect your promise through your decree, faith and praise!!!!

Also as the Lord said…. “The promise will protect you!!”

In the cultivation of the environment of faith right now the promise will protect your heart from discouragement, despair, fear, doubt and loss.

WE HAVE ENTERED THE DELIVERY ROOM

The Lord showed me that the we have now entered the delivery room. We have crossed over and moved delivery room where the promises of God are being released suddenly and being birthed. Many deep hearts desires and long awaited promises are being released right now and the thing that struck me about this room was it was FULL AND OVERFLOWING WITH FRUITFULNESS.

FRUITFULNESS NOT BARRENNESS

The Lord showed me in this delivery room there is a decree of the Lord that has been released and the decree is “YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET VERY FRUITFUL” and fear, doubt and disappointment are attempting to whisper “you are about to go around the mountain of barrenness again” but the EXACT OPPOSITE is true! (Isaiah 54). In the protecting of the promise, you are being stretched for increase. The Lord is decreeing “YOU ARE ABOUT TO GET VERY FRUITFUL.” The delivery of the heavenly fruit is coming to you.

THE FRUIT OF YOUR PROMISE IS BEING DELIVERED!!!!

I could hear the Lord excitedly decreeing “The fruit of your promise is being delivered and where fear and doubt are whispering that grief and disappointment and mourning are coming again, the exact opposite is true. I am decreeing JOY, JOY, UNEXPECTED JOY IS UPON YOU.” Many of you are about to see, just how FOR YOU the Lord is and He is going to awaken you to His affection and kindness in a whole new way in the promise released.

This is a CRUCIAL moment right now friends in the delivery of His promises, stand up, decree, have faith and praise the Lord, because you have now entered the delivery room. The Lord is teaching His people in greater ways how to protect and stewarded the promise in its moment of release.

Remember…

“Protect the promise and it will protect you.”

• Dot Olan

I receive joy unspeakable full of glory. Thank you Abba for the confirmation and birth of fruitfulness in me and for every promise in Christ Jesus. You Lord provide all my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Yes Lord. Amen.

October 13, 2017 at 3:06 pm Reply
  • Jackie Battle

AMEN!!! The New Life Prayer Ministry that God is “about to released” in this hour, shall be protected!!! It shall cause people to know You Lord in a new way!!! Isaiah 43:19, Psalms 1:3
    Dear Lord, bless and stretch Lana Vawser’s ministry in Jesus MIGHTY name!!! AMEN!!!

October 13, 2017 at 12:08 pm Reply
  • L.M.

Amen Lord! Be it as you say. I’m Holding on to Your Promise even through the difficult birthing pains and cramps, For A Birthing is Taking Place. I Look Forward To the Delivery of Your Promise,The Birth of Financial Deliverance and a RESTORATION.

October 13, 2017 at 8:50 am Reply

Oh Father please let it be this time Father…Praise Your Name

October 13, 2017 at 2:56 am Reply

And Father I pray for the Ones that’s experiencing extreme pain Father that they even despair of life 1 Corinth 1:8-10, please help us Father at this time to make it because our hope n trust is in You and apart from You we can’t do nothing..in The Lord Jesus Name.Praise Your Holy Name

October 14, 2017 at 8:57 am Reply
  • Leona Patricia Lowe

PRAISE THE LORD I RECEIVE AND GIVE YOU ALL THE PRAISE & GLORY LORD FOR THE PROMISES !!!!!

October 12, 2017 at 7:10 pm Reply
  • Ashwen Gibson Blake

YES LORD. Thank you. We hold fast by faith to the protected promise of protected vision provision of your will, through and to us. We stand before you as One closely compacted NEW MAN fully taken care of as your CARE GIVERS. Use us Lord, we are yours. Love you Lana, Kevin and Family and Team and Community. How great is Our God! ABGB

October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm Reply
  • Robertsine

What a word ,thank you!

October 12, 2017 at 1:28 pm Reply

Glory, Glory, Father God, for the delivery Room, for the Promises Now being birth unto me. This is so Awesome to hear.
    Thanks be to God, Holding on to the Word, the Promises Now being Released. Thank you. Thank you. in all joy, joy, Joy.
    Amen !!!

October 12, 2017 at 1:17 pm Reply
  • Beverly Long

Amen! Thank u again Lana!

October 12, 2017 at 12:02 pm Reply
  • Kimberly Clayton

Yes and Amen! We praise You Father!!

October 12, 2017 at 11:35 am Reply
  • Julia

Praise God-this message released on the day the manchild is birthed by the woman of Rev 12!

Oct 4 I received in my sleep

“God’s people will be birthed”

Father has given me one confirmation after another praise his name.

There are many woman pregnant in the spirit but experiencing physical symptoms..even painful cramps and labour pain. Men too. Many pregnancy dreams

I decree and claim the promises father God has for all his children in these last days

Amen