Blog

I have been feeling so strongly for a long time now that the Lord has been speaking about a time of rest coming to His people. It is a transition of the season from deep contending and battle into a deeper place of the rest, joy, peace and revelation of the love of God.

The Lord showed me where many have been fighting for their lives, they were now moving into such glorious breakthrough and IN the breakthrough there would be a new level of rest.

The Lord spoke to me that in the breakthrough’s that have begun to spring forth like the new day sun, heralding in the shift of the season, a greater victory, a greater shift of night to day, there is a rest coming in the breakthrough where His people shall know a rest in Him deeper than they have experienced before.

When I was asking the Lord about this rest, He showed me two Scriptures:

“They will be standing firm like a flourishing tree planted by God’s design, deeply rooted by the brooks of bliss; bearing fruit in every season of their lives. They are never dry, never fainting, ever blessed, ever prosperous.” – Psalm 1:3 – The Passion Translation

“He offers a resting place for me in his luxurious love. His tracks take me to an oasis of peace, the quiet brook of bliss. That’s where he restores and revives my life. He opens before me pathways to God’s pleasure, and leads me along in his footsteps of righteousness so that I can bring honor to his name.” – Psalm 23:2 – The Passion Translation

No longer will you feel exhausted, running on empty or discouraged in the fight and weary of the journey.

The place of deep refreshment is upon you in your intimacy with Him. Your heart will come alive again where the battle and disappointment has brought a dryness. There will be rejuvenation, there will be increase and as you have yielded to His way above all else, a time of great favour shall come upon you. You will feast on the fruits of increase and you will sing a new song as the refreshing waterfall of His Spirit awakens you and brings you to life again.

You will see Him fight for you, protect you and be King over the seed and breakthrough He has released to you. The way He will take care of things for you and set things up for you will open up a whole new realm of the JOY of the Lord is your strength.

Do not fear beloved children of God! For the season has changed. The season of barrenness and drought is over. The season of fruitfulness is upon us. The season of flourishing is upon you. By the still waters with Jesus, He will awaken you to who you are in new ways, His love will cast out the fear and break off the chains. The season that has shifted will look completely different for many of you but the depth of rest, peace and joy that will manifest in your heart and soul will not only bring you deep healing…

But you will move from that place of feeling like you are barely surviving, to thriving. Where the enemy came with his thieving ways, the Lord is now leading you into the THRIVING ways of God!

This deeper place of rest will lead you to the place of ENJOYMENT and strength in Him and the new journey and adventure before you.

This Word was such an encouragement to me when it came. Like I said before I couldn’t comment because of satan attacking my computer/ internet. I felt more disconnected than usual because I’m not a part of any church family or have any brothers, sisters,friends n family to walk with at this time due to The Will of The Lord.The most I can connect is by internet to The ministries The Lord leads me to. It has been hard the last week or so very hard but who am I kidding it’s been very hard the last few years. You know it’s easy to worship God when your on the mountain top but when your in The valley it’s much much harder. I don’t regret being in The Wilderness Season. I dont have a life outside of The Lord nor do I care to. Just cant help to be weak when your in alot of pain. I love The Lord and The Lord knows it. Just can’t help to be weak when u r in a lot of pain..I know my pain is just for a time and there’s so much I learned and I know one day I will look back grateful for all The Lord has brought me through, because I know there’s much fruit to come out of it.Praise His Holy Name.Love Him💘

November 21, 2017 at 1:09 pm Reply
  • Susan M

Thank you, thank you, dear listener, Lana. I will soak in this refreshing joy for awhile! He IS leading us out of many long dry wilderness experiences and wearying years of battle into a whole new realm of REST and delight in Him. The desert IS behind us! His own great love IS overflowing, renewing, healing and reviving us and I can see the waterfall of His Spirit outpouring!

Deliverance is here!!!

oh GLORY ALLELUIA!!
    Praise You, King Jesus!! 🌦🌤☀️

November 11, 2017 at 3:08 pm Reply
  • Ann Noble

That’s exactly what has been going on with me since February 1st, fighting for my life, tired, confusing walls of resistance rising up, barely existing. I’m so encouraged by what you have heard. I received it!!!!

November 9, 2017 at 9:44 pm Reply
  • Annabell

Yes, just yes. We receive, Lord.

November 9, 2017 at 8:20 pm Reply
  • Thelma Goszleth

I could hardly read through the river of tears–of relief, of joy! I said, “Lord, You gave Lana this–just for me?” Every word is meaning-full to me today, after several years of battle. I am ALWAYS encouraged with your posts, Lana. I tell people that God gave you to me–to walk thro this dark valley. –One of the angels assigned to me. And, today especially brought Life to me–His Presence. And, as soon as I read it, I received a note from my sister, saying she had declared “Lana’s Word” over me, and sent it by an angel to me! Thank you, Lana.

November 9, 2017 at 3:38 pm Reply
  • Meshack Baloyi

Lord you are great, you do miracles so great, there is no one else like you! I believe and I am seeing the miracles of God beginning to manifest in my life and the fulfillment of His purpose and the His promises. God bless you, Amen and Amen.

November 9, 2017 at 3:18 pm Reply

Thank you Father for the Deep Rest, that is coming upon me now. I needed this. I receive it in it’s fullness of joy, joy, joy, peace, peace, peace
    upon me now, for i say peace be still. Amen !! Thanks Lana, for sharing the Father’s heart to me. Amen !!

November 9, 2017 at 2:19 pm Reply
  • Faith Lubitz

I love this! Thank you Jesus and Lana! I felt the rest last night!

November 9, 2017 at 2:19 pm Reply
  • Ford

I believe and receive this Word deep into my spirit. Thank you, Lana. Amen and Amen.

November 9, 2017 at 1:15 pm Reply
  • Linda Hansen

This word washed over me like a wave of healing, hope, confirmation. The Lord has told me over & over the past few months that I am to Rest now. It is but for a season but then there will be a shifting. I have been contending and on the front lines for several years with victories, praise the Lord. But this past year was the most difficult with a blow that almost knocked me out spiritually, physically & financially. I’ve been on a “time out” resting, but wondering what is next. This word has given me renewed hope and strength knowing He is in this with me & for me & my season of rest will bring me into this new wonderful season !

November 9, 2017 at 12:19 pm Reply
  • L.M.

I am overwhelmed by this Refreshing word that I needed to hear today . Yesterday, I was getting weary of the battle, but I kept declaring Restoration and that God is Faithful, God is Restoring, God is Protecting and That God Will Do Exceedingly, Abundantly and More Than I Can Expect or Think. I said I Will Rest In Him.I admit, I was trying to figure out the details, I didn’t mean to, but subconsciously I was trying to figure out the details and I began to feel pressure. I said this is Not from God. God wants me to Rest, and I said , Abba, Father, I will Let You Handle The Details. I Trust You. I Relinquish my fear, and I want your Peace and Trust, knowing that you will protect and provide for for me and my family, and his Supernatural Peace came upon me. I just said Lord, I know there is Much Fruit Upon and Awaiting Me,I just can’t wait to see it Daddy. He’s shown me a trickle but I CAN’T WAIT To See His Supernatural FLOOD Of Abundance and Provision ! I said Papa, You have Declared that you are Turning My Disappointments into JOY,So I Choose To Trust You. Thank You so much Lana for releasing this Word Today, That I Only Need To Be Still and God said That He Will Fight For Me. My Giants Seem Big, but My God Is BIGGER!!! Thank you Abba, Thank You Jesus. I am Looking Forward to THRIVING, INSTEAD OF BARELY SURVIVING…..AMEN

November 9, 2017 at 11:57 am Reply

“Barely surviving to THRIVING”. THANKYOU JESUS. Praise the Lord 🤗🤗🤗

November 9, 2017 at 10:35 am Reply
  • Dominique

Lord you are so faithful!! Lord Jesus you are so worthy to be praised!! The last few months I am feeling so tired and overwhelmed by all the things going on as if I am totally drained. The Lord is hearing our prayers and he is giving us new JOY and strength.!! The Lord is raising up His Bride!!
    Thank you for your obedience Lana!! I am taking this in the name of Jesus!!

November 9, 2017 at 9:59 am Reply
  • Debbie

Thank you again for sharing from the Father’s heart. You are spot on. This word and the previous two have confirmed what I have been going through and that the Lord has seen my struggle and given His word for me. Now I can rest that He will fight for me, I need only to be still. Bless you for sharing Lana

November 9, 2017 at 9:11 am Reply
    • Faith Lubitz

Yes exactly! So relieved!

November 9, 2017 at 2:22 pm Reply
  • Aundrea Hernandez

SPOT ON Once Again Ms Lana! Yes, The last few days have been filled with cleansing, resting and basking in His Presence. Tonight as I worked my shift, I sang aloud in my prayer language and burst into Holy Spirit laughter as His Peace and Joy Flooded me to overflowing. You wrote, “You will see Him fight for you, protect you and be King over the seed and breakthrough He has released to you.” This Confirms what Father spoke to me today. I was pondering what I should do … Three times I saw 1414 (I took photos with my cell) – a fourth time I walked into the break room and saw 14 on the microwave (14 is Deliverance) … Exodus 14:14, “The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.” Praise The LORD! Thank You Precious Lady Warrior <3

November 9, 2017 at 7:45 am Reply